Life After Death



Naked Silence
Original Painting of  Ms. Ella Elenzano Orencillo
http://ellaorencillo.com/

Once I was running from the waves of darkness. A mask covering a face of an evil, and the sweetest curse made me fall from a cliff full of knife. It seemed the colorful world of butterflies turned into a misty ghost town and floats among the shadow. My faith have been shattered into pieces and my calming energy that runs inside my vein sucked and vanished from a distant. I got bruises inside my chest that no one could ever see. From an everlasting horizon I died many nights, stabbed and pleading for a warmth character of life that would bring back the soul that have been taken away from me. Every howl I made rip off my inner peace yet no one could ever hear me crying. An echo from darkness whispering my faith, reminding how this humanity can easily damage everything about your self and all you could do but continue the life that had given for second chance. From that moment I stumbled upon it; an inner calm and peace. I sat peacefully, absorbed the harmony of sound whispering my ear like a quiet river of fire. Memories were dancing in an array of shinning icons, I could almost touch them as they appear and disappear inside my half sleeping heart. My mind were full of images and thoughts, buzzing the frequency of crying visions. Bodies that swirl and move spiraling in shapes and formed oozing the very essence of hope. From those visions, I began connecting all the dots in my mind as I started living away from the shadow of death. I found the reasons why the stars appear after the sun kisses goodnight to the universe. I have found the freedom of eternity as free as the birds diving from the sky and fishes from the sea. The happiness fills me echoing into the silence. It feels complete, infiltrated in every pore from my substance. Now I can watch the first star appear far away beyond the horizon, pinned into the blue sky. Now I can finally say, I found the life after death, after death, after you. ----- Jelicka Vasquez

Comments

Popular Posts