EMBRACING EVERY DAYS OF MY 2016



One of the things I enjoy most about my job is the opportunity to meet different people and see the world through someone else’s eyes. Reflecting on 2016, I’m struck by how many incredible people I’ve had the privilege to meet who are driving real impact in their community and society. Their work has moved me personally and has served as a reminder of just how much the rising era is empowering people to make things happen.

I kicked off my mid-2016 with my new company. I met with a number of talented management with different sectors. I am still in the loop to do such marketing stuff guided by Mirza Pearson. I was struck by the ingenuity of her creative solutions — from building relations with the industry to personal lessons of life. I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to work with her in any aspect. Her energy, excitement, and ideas leave me no doubt what I wanted to be for tomorrow.

I was thrilled to join the Cityland Group, the creator of the iconic Dubai Miracle Garden, Dubai Butterfly Garden, and the newest project Cityland Mall. I have long been fascinated by the opportunity lies ahead and taking big steps forward in the coming years.

Having on board, I’ve been able to learn more about the pioneering works. Mr. Fahim Uddin, the CEO and Board Member of the Group, one of the most impressive person I've met, he is truly inspiring because not only as a top management but demonstrating positive impact to his people by leading them to be on top. His amazing characteristics made be believe about the other side of success. It was an honor to meet some influential people in the industry guided by the CEO and left feeling energized about the possibilities that lies me ahead.


As a believer and seeking to grow, failure is one way to succeed. I fell many times, but the only instrument I could use is the power of your dream and how you translate that ambition and talent into something remarkable.

 


This year, I’ve been immersed by positive people that surely bring me on top, and as we count down to 2017, I hope each of you has the opportunity to reflect on your experiences from the past year and carry the spirit of learning forward into the new year.


 





Comments

Popular Posts